20 ways to cook with blueberries that will blow your mind
From lemon cake to pork tenderloin, the addition of antioxidant-packed blueberries takes these dishes from everyday to rather extraordinary.
© Amanda K by the Bay
Balsamic blueberry grilled cheese
No offense to a true classic, but grilled cheese and tomato is so boring. Why not liven things up a little with balsamic blueberries on your next sandwich instead? Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.