10 awesome Korean foods you need to try immediately
Have your taste buds ventured into the world of Korean cuisine yet? If not, start with these 10 amazing foods that will make you crave more!
Jeon: Korean pancakes
These savory pancakes are slightly thick, made with rice flour and veggies or kimchi. They're often served as street food but can also be prepared at home. Typically, they're eaten cut into triangles and dipped in a soy sauce-based condiment.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.