50 ways to make the most of summer produce
Make the most of seasonal summer produce with these 50 bright and fresh recipes!
© Pinch of Yum
Burst tomato and zucchini spaghetti with avocado sauce
If you've got a spiralizer at home, then you're going to fall in love with this recipe. Zucchini noodles are paired with whole wheat spaghetti and topped with a delicious avocado sauce and burst tomatoes to make a wholesome, colorful meal that's packed with summer flavors. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!