The Best Iced Tea Recipes For Summer
It's Iced Tea Time! Check out our round up of the best iced tea recipes for summer.
© Half Baked Harvest
Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Basil and Honey Sweet Iced Tea
The gorgeous, vibrant color of this iced tea recipe alone is good enough reason to make it! Simply steep dried hibiscus flowers, lemongrass, honey and basil leaves in boiled water for about 20 minutes. Strain it into a pitcher, and serve with lots of ice, and some fresh herbs. A refreshing, delicious summer iced tea recipe.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!