Grilling Mistakes You Should Never Make
Summer time means it's time to grill out! Make sure your BBQ's are the absolute best they can be, by avoiding these top grilling mistakes.
Hold it right there! Before we even begin to talk about meat, we need to get your grill into tip-top condition. One of the easiest ways to mess up a barbecue is to cook with a dirty grill. Congealed fat, ash and dust quickly build up on a dirty grill, and none of them sound very good to eat, do they? The best way to maintain a clean grill is to clean it when you are finished cooking, and it has cooled down a little. Oils will come away much easier at this point. Some things that are great for grills are wire brushes, newspapers and even half a raw onion.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture