16 Creative Ways To Serve Fruit Salad
Fruit salad can get a bit repetitive in the summer, but make yours mouthwateringly tempting with these 16 creative ways to serve fruit salads.
© West of the Loop
Watermelon Serving Bowl
A homemade watermelon bowl is a wonderful way to present and serve fruit salad during the summer months and is also surprisingly easy to make. Top tip: if your watermelon has a yellow bottom it means it is ripe and will be much easier to cut.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.