25 Salads That Were Made To Be Sandwiches
Sometimes a salad is just not enough on its own... discover these 25 salads that are better served on bread.
© Two Peas & Their Pod
Cobb Salad Sandwich
For a towering sandwich masterpiece, try this cobb salad sandwich. Each ingredient is piled up one by one until it looks ready to fall, then whack on a slice of bread and open wide!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!