14 Easy Chicken Recipes Your Kids Will Love
Kids can be picky eaters at the best of times, but these easy chicken recipes will have them licking their plate clean and coming back for more!
© Thriving Home
Mini Chicken Burgers With Herbs
Mini hands will love these mini burgers, which can be stacked up with slices of tomatoes and cheese or simply left plain for fussier eaters.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!