Spritz, the Italian cocktail that's sweeping the world
Follow these step-by-step instructions to make your own deliciously refreshing Spritz cocktail!
© Silvia Santucci
(for 2 people)
5 fl oz of Aperol
5 fl oz of Prosecco
5 fl oz of sparkling water
4 pitted green olives
2 to 4 slices of orange or lemon
6 ice cubes
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!