The 18 Gooiest Stuffed Chicken Recipes
These stuffed chicken recipes are so delicious, versatile and above all gooey, you'll want to eat a different one every single day of the week!
© Closet Cooking
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken
Oozing, melted cheese and spicy jalapenos fill up this juicy chicken breast which is also wrapped in bacon, just for good measure. Try the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!