Around The World In 30 Chicken Recipes
Take a journey around the world with us and these 30 exotic and diverse chicken dishes. You'll never want to cook with another meat again!
© Panning The Globe
Thailand- Thai Green Curry Chicken With Snow Peas
Invest in a store-bought Thai green curry paste, and you're halfway there to creating this popular spicy dish. Check out the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!