25 tasty recipes that make rice the star of the show
Rice is often the unsung hero holding dinner together. It's high time it gets a turn in the spotlight with one of these delicious recipes!
© Simply Recipes
Although risotto takes some time to cook, there's a delicious pot of gold at the end of your half hour of stirring. A perfectly cooked, creamy and cheesy risotto is delicious on its own, so keep the rest of the ingredient list simple like in this incredible recipe for asparagus risotto.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.