40 Zero-Stress Recipes To Feed A Crowd
Parties and get-togethers can be stressful. Give yourself a break and try one of these quick and easy recipes that your guests will love!
© The Wanderlust Kitchen
Sheet Pan Fajitas
If you want crowd-friendly Mexican food, look no further than this recipe for sheet pan fajitas. Ready to serve in just 25 minutes!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!