The 20 best recipes to welcome strawberry season
© Green Gourmet Giraffe
Strawberry sushi with chocolate sauce
For an interesting and delish take on sushi, try making a roll with fresh strawberries and rice balls, served with a chocolate dipping sauce. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.