Asian pork recipes - 3 recipes
Find all our Asian pork recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Asian pork recipes
sweet and sour pork
By Amelie a-vos-baguettes , blog A vos baguettes
Cut the pork into thin slices (between 5mm and 1cm thick)
Heat olive oil in a frying pan
sweeat asian pork
Chop 3 porkchop into small squares