Blender recipes - 44 recipes
Find all our Blender recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Blender recipes
Side- Tartar sauce
In a small chopper bowl, combine all the ingredients
Easy Beefy Cheese Ball in 15 Minutes
Great recipe for parties and it comes together quickly and packs a punch!
Orange- Peach Drank
Energy Fruit Drinks
Blend all ingredients
Strawberry - Vanilla I Scream Shake
Delicious vegetable sauce served with beef dumplings
Raspberry Orange Smoothie
By PicNic, PicNic
Perfect for a hot day, both refreshing and simple to prepare
Sweet berry smoothie
Cold Tomato Soup
More Blender recipes
- Recipewe ♡ Tropical Cooler Smoothie 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Tropical Green Smoothie 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Kaleberry Smoothie 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Skip A Meal Banana Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- All Raw Soup 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Pudding 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Milk- banana cocktail 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Ginger Peach Smoothie 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Cauliflower Sauce 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- orange freeze 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- frozen banana icecream 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (44 Votes)