Candy recipes - 50 recipes
Find all our Candy recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Candy recipes
Martha Washington Candy
Mix all ingredients together, shape into a ball, chill until hard
RESERVE 1/4 cup cookie crumbs
Peanut Brittle. Discover our recipe
Candy Cane Cookies
This is one of my favorite cookie recipes that my mom used to make every Christmas
Merediths Blue Ribbon Pecans
By GaelleQh , blog Le blog de gaellelecolo
Reserve a small plate of coconut to coat
Combine gelatin in bowl and add boiling water
Homemade Pull Taffy!
NOTE: taffy can only be made when the temperature outside is below freezing
Cotton Candy Cones
Cotton candy can be used to decorate many desserts
More Candy recipes
- Pure Cane Sorghum and Ginger Candy 2.9/5 (97 Votes)
- Turtles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Shamrock Pretzel Pops 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Candy Cane Fudge 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Candy 3.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Chocolate/Nutella Covered pretzels 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- cake pop 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Potato Candy 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Candy from curd 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Rock Candy 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- drunk bears 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Almond Brittle 4/5 (21 Votes)