Chocolate fudge brownie recipes - 3 recipes
Find all our Chocolate fudge brownie recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chocolate fudge brownie recipes
Dark chocolate fudge brownies with orange liqueur ganache: Recipe HEREYUM!Food Porn
These moist, fudgy dark chocolate brownies are topped with smooth dark chocolate ganache infused with orange liqueu...
- 225g Dark chocolate
- 55g Butter
- 200g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 125g Flour
- 200g Cream
- 35g Butter
- 25ml Water
- 30g Cocoa
- 10ml Orange Liquor
- 165g Dark chocolate (chopped)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Fudge Brownie Pie
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Chocolate Fix here we come!Brownie pie choc
- 4 squares Bakers semi sweet Choc. 1 stick butter 3/4c. sugar 2 eggs 1tsp. vanilla 1/2 c. flour 2c. cold milk 2pkgs. choc.jello instant pudding 1 tub cool whip
By jainarane, My Wanderlust
A chewy, fudgy brownie that will make you wonder why you ever bought the boxed mix
- 1 1/2 sticks of Butter melted & cooled
- 3/4 c Cocoa powder
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 c Flour
- 2 c Sugar
- 1 c chopped nuts optional