Deep fried recipes - 27 recipes
Find all our Deep fried recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Deep fried recipes
Shred imitation crab meat
Deep Fried Fingers
French Fries with a Twist
Soak urad dal in just enough water; Grind it into a batter of medium consistency
Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375
deep fried bacon pancake dippers
Dippable pancake and bacon in one
Deep Fried batter
Good for Oreo, Twinkies, and a lot more junk food
Deep fry chicken
Egg and Cheese Puffs
By Lorrie Levere
Beat eggs. Chop onion. Shred cheese
Savories- Buffalo style wings
Wash, clean and dry wings
It is a bread like piece of delicious deep fried doh
deep fried recipe collections
More Deep fried recipes
- Hush Puppies 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Lobster ginger and green onion 3.3/5 (21 Votes)
- crema cheese sticks 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Old Fashion Corndog Bites 4/5 (5 Votes)
- cheese stick 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Donuts 4/5 (5 Votes)
- African maguey as 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Cod Croquettes 2.9/5 (61 Votes)
- Chicken Manchurian dry 2.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Wings 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Corn Dogs 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- fried shrimp 2.9/5 (7 Votes)