Deviled egg recipes - 5 recipes
Find all our Deviled egg recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Deviled egg recipes
Deviled EggsRecipewe ♡
Such a simple appetizer with so many variations! Discover our recipe
- truffle oil topped with caviar
- smoked paprika
Deviled Egg Salad
This is my son's fave snack, and he can never remember how easy it is to make himself!
- 4 large eggs
- 2 T mayo
- 1 cap of vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the eggs 10 minutes and not more
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Hard Boil your eggs. Let them cool
- Mayo/Miracle Whip
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
Deviled Eggs Divan
Make Deviled Eggs as above, using half of recipe
- 6 Hard-cooked eggs
- 2 pkgs frozen asparagus spears
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablepoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese