Recipes with leftovers - 13 recipes
Find all our Leftovers recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Leftovers recipes
What do you DO with all that leftover turkey after Thanksgiving? By Monday everyone is tired of turkey sandwiches a...
Turkey Pot Pie
Great for Thanksgiving leftovers
Creamy Broccoli, Cheese and Turkey Casserole
This is a simple casserole recipe my mom gave to me years ago to use up Thanksgiving turkey leftovers
Chicken and Dumplings Soup
I came up with this recipe because I had leftover chicken
From friend Rhodina
Leftover Baked Spaghetti
Layer spaghetti in casserole dish
Turkey Carcass Italian Soup
This will really s-t-r-e-t-c-h that turkey because you use the carcass to make this yummy soup
Mom's "Leftover" Cake
When making the cake instead of using 3/4 cups water use 3/4 cup of the saved juice
Dannielle's Thanksgiving Casserole
My version of an old classic
Herbed potato biscuits
Mix thoroughly. Divide into three balls Press into 1/4 inch round flattened circles