Pan fried recipes - 2 recipes
Find all our Pan fried recipes here:
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Pan fried recipes
Potato Pancake with Garlic, Herbs & Sausage
- 2 large potatoes
- 1/4 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mayo
- 4 tbs blending flour
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 2 medium sausages
- 3 cloves of garlic
Breaded Coulemelle mushroom
Remove feet from mushroom which can not be eaten
- Parasol mushroom (Coulemelles) 2 (depending on size)
- 1 plate of breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- salt pepper olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 sprig of parsley