Picnic recipes - 15 recipes
Thinking about heading out on a picnic? We have a large selection of dishes perfect for your next picnic!
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Picnic recipes
Cut eggs in half. Scoop out yolks and place in small bowl
These Meat-Stuffed Turkish Crepes Are Like Homemade Hot Pockets, But Better
By Nadia Paprikas
Try something a little different today and make meat-stuffed Turkish crepes to snack on when hunger strikes. Try our simple-step-by-step recipe!
St.Julien's Creamy Potatoe Salad
Classic potato salad with a twist
12 Steps To The Perfect Italian-Style Pasta Salad
By Pascale Weeks
What's summer without pasta salad? Easy to take on-the-go for picnics or barbecues, this Italian-style recipe is your new best friend.
Peel eggs & cut in half lengthways
Russian Deviled Eggs with Caviar
By Gitanjali Roche
Slice the eggs in half. Scoop out the yolk, and mix in a bowl with the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and salt an...
mom's potato salad
Boil potatoes until soft, then drain
Jess' Devilled Eggs
Hard boil eggs Peel eggs and slice in half Remove yolk Mix yolks with miracle whip Add mustard until desired ta
Creamy Pasta Salad
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain
Combine all into a bowl, mix with a fork
DIRECTIONS: Boil 6 eggs for 5 minutes