Pastry Covered Salmon and Scallops with a Lemon Butter Emulsion
- 1 salmon filet 4-6 lbs
- puff pastry 16 oz
- 8 oz scallops
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 1/2 tbsp butter
- lemon juice
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350 ° F
Mix scallops with salt, pepper,
whipped egg whites until, then add the sour cream. Mix.
Salt and pepper the salmon fillets. Stuff the fillets with scallop/ sour cream mixture.
Wrap the salmon in puff pastry and bake 25 minutes.
Prepare the emulsion: Mix lemon juice with equal quantities of water, a pinch of salt, boil and add cubes of butter and remove from heat and beat. Drizzle over salmon but not on the dough.
You'll also love
- Mini Apple Pies 4.2/5 (234 Votes)
- Apple Tart 4.2/5 (104 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (75 Votes)
- Breton Artichoke 3.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Tunisian Octopus Salad 2.9/5 (195 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.3/5 (119 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Scallop Marinade 4.3/5 (28 Votes)