Sautéed Liver and Cucumber
- - 2/3 cup cucumber
- - 2-3 oz pork liver
- - Small piece of ginger
- - 3-4 mushrooms mushrooms
- - 1 tbsp peanut oil (divided)
- - Pinch of sugar
- - Pepper
- - Tapioca flour
- - Shaoxing Rice Wine
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Remove seeds from cucumber and clean mushrooms. Cut the liver, cucumber, mushrooms and ginger. Sprinkle liver with Shaoxing wine and brush with tapioca flour.
Heat the pan, pour a little oil and add meat. Cook over high heat, remove before completely cooked.
In another pan add oil and saute ginger, cucumber and mushrooms. Then add the meat, add salt, sugar and pepper. Simmer over medium heat. Thicken with tapioca flour.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (388 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.3/5 (98 Votes)
- Sweetbreads with chanterelles and... 3.5/5 (169 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)