Chicken Wing with Pistachios, a Parmesan Emulsion and Potato Pea Blinis
Chicken Wings with Pistachios, a Parmesan Emulsion and Potato Pea Blinis. Discover our recipe.
- 1/2 lb of potatoes
- 4 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 3 1/4 tbsp of potato flour
- 1 egg
- scant 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of cream
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1/3 cup of peas
- 3/4 cup of pistachios
- 1 onion
- 1 fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup of parmesan
- 1/4 cup of cream
Preheat oven to 350 F
Cook the unpeeled potatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes. Peel them and mash the flesh, add the eggs, the flour and the potato flour. Add the milk, the cream and the melted butter.
After, cook the peas in water for few minutes, refresh them in cold water and drain them. Add the peas to the potato mixture. Cook the potato mix as small pancakes, (blinis) in a pan.
Mix the pistachios that are going to serve as a stuffing for the chicken wings. Heat the wings in a casserole dish for 20 minutes with herbs. Remove the wings and add cream and Parmesan to the juice. Drain.
Garnish the dinner plates with the chicken, the blinis and the
You'll also love
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (108 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!