Potatoes Eggs and Cheese
This is a favorite breakfast staple of mine growing up.
Potatoes Eggs and Cheese. Discover our recipe.
- 1 baked potato
- 4 eggs
- Grated Cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- Optional toppings:
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Cut your baked potato into desired pieces.
- If you choose to BAKE your potatoes preheat oven to 425 F.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Cook until browned a crisp.
- Or you can fry them in oil on the stovetop. Drain on a paper towel when golden and crisp.
Optional: Fry bacon, if using.
When you have finished cooking your potatoes beat your eggs in a bowl. Salt and Pepper. In a pan combine potatoes, eggs and cook. When eggs are half way done cooking, add cheese. Mix. Serve when eggs have reached desired doneness.
Top with crumbled bacon and chives.