Bluegrass Soy Sauce Sunny Side Up Egg
Bluegrass Soy Sauce Sunny Side Up Egg. Discover our recipe.
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1 tsp Bluegrass Soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 oz piece of plain frozen mochi
- Chinese sausage (lap cheong)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Try adding 1 tsp of Bluegrass Soy Sauce too a sunny side up fried egg.
Keep the yolk of the egg from cooking all the way through so that it is still runny. Serve with a mochi waffle and Chinese sausage (lap cheong). To make a mochi waffle, defrost a 2 oz piece of plain frozen mochi and cook it in a greased waffle maker. One piece of mochi makes roughly one 1/4 of a waffle.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)