Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- 1 29-oz can sweet potatoes
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- About 3 cups marshmallows
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mash sweet potatoes from the can in a large bowl. I used a fork, but if you have a potato masher you could use that.
Add brown sugar, butter, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Mix well.
Put sweet potato mixture into an 8x8 casserole dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
Add marshmallows to the top of the casserole and bake in the oven until melted and browned on top.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1096 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 4.2/5 (234 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (70 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Apple Tart 4.2/5 (104 Votes)
- CHICKEN CASSEROLE 4.7/5 (63 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (56 Votes)