- 36 OREO Cookies
- finely crushed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- broken into pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
RESERVE 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended.
SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1433 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1118 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.7/5 (323 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4.1/5 (139 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!