- 36 OREO Cookies
- finely crushed
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- broken into pieces
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
RESERVE 1/4 cup cookie crumbs. Mix cream cheese and remaining cookie crumbs until blended.
SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1096 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (916 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (338 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 3.7/5 (306 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (131 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.6/5 (158 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Easy Lemon Soufflés