Walnut Crescent Cookies
Melt in your mouth walnut cookies perfect with a cup of tea
- 1/2 lb butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- powdered sugar for dusting
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add vanilla, nuts, and slowly work in flour.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Shape dough into small crescents, place on parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden at edges.
Roll cookies in powdered sugar while still warm to coat.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1111 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (924 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (353 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Apple Gorganzala Salad (copycat... 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Pike fillet with apples and walnuts 3.6/5 (105 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
For a quick dessert fix, turn to this handy, dandy mug recipe!