Walnut Crescent Cookies
Melt in your mouth walnut cookies perfect with a cup of tea
- 1/2 lb butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- powdered sugar for dusting
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add vanilla, nuts, and slowly work in flour.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Shape dough into small crescents, place on parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden at edges.
Roll cookies in powdered sugar while still warm to coat.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1093 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (913 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (334 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (137 Votes)
- Apple Gorganzala Salad (copycat... 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Pike fillet with apples and walnuts 3.6/5 (97 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!