Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg Recipe
Basic Peanut Butter Egg Recipe, perfect for Easter or any time of year!
- 3/4 Lb Butter or Oleo
- 1 lb. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 13 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Lbs. Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars
- 12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bits
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cream butter, marshmallow and peanut butter together.
Add confectioners sugar to proper consistency.
Shape eggs and freeze for easier chocolate coating.
Melt the milk chocolate bars and semi-sweet bits with a bit of parafin in a double boiler.
Dip eggs in chocolate.
Place on wax paper and let dry/cool.
Wrap as desired in saran wrap or place in baggies.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1093 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (913 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (334 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (99 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!