Parmesan Chicken Breast
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 TBSP Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 TSP Oregano
- 1 TSP Parsley
- 1/4 TSP Paprika
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
Mix all dry ingredients.
Dip chicken in butter and then coat with dry mix.
Place on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 25 mins.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (387 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (224 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.8/5 (96 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (105 Votes)
- Aunt Georgann's Dressing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pizza with Basil 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!