Asian Chicken Salad
- 1 Pack Chicken Ramen Soup
- 3 Cups Shredded Cabbage
- 2 Cups Breaded Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Finely Diced Green Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 1/2 TBSP Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Soy Sauce
- 1/2 TSP Ginger
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook noodles according to package and then drain.
Mix all ingredients including cooled noodles, chill and serve.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (413 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (254 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (203 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Cesar Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken Salad 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!