- 2 plan
- split bagels
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 10-20 slices of pepperoni
- 3/4 c. diced ham.
- 1/4 c. real bacon bits
- 1 c. shredded cheese.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400.
Place bagels on a cookie sheet and bake for a few minutes.
Take out, and put the desired toppings on.
Put back in oven for another 10-12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (390 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Pizza Roll-Up 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Pizza 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.