- 2 plan
- split bagels
- 1/2 c. pizza sauce
- 10-20 slices of pepperoni
- 3/4 c. diced ham.
- 1/4 c. real bacon bits
- 1 c. shredded cheese.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400.
Place bagels on a cookie sheet and bake for a few minutes.
Take out, and put the desired toppings on.
Put back in oven for another 10-12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (404 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Pizza Roll-Up 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Easy Pizza 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
1 head broccoli
1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
¾ cup shredded cheese
½ cup grated Parmesan
9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft
- Place the broccoli in a blender
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Place a layer of Coppa ham
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.