- 9 cups prepared Sushi Rice
- Imitation Crab meat
- ½ cucumbers
- 2 avocados
- 9 Nori sheets
- ¼ cup white sesame seeds
- Wasabi and Soy Sauce
- Bamboo Mat
- Plastic Wrap
- Sharp Knife
- Tezu ( ¼ cup water and 2 tsp vinegar)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut crab into bite size pieces. Cut cucumber so it is as long as the nori sheet and cut avocado in to quarter slices and chop. Cut 1/3 from each nori sheet will only use 2/3 sheet store the rest. Wrap bamboo mat in plastic wrap and prepare tezu.
Lay a piece of nori on bamboo mat shiney side down put about a cup of sushi rice dip your fingers in tezu and distribute rice evenly over nori sheet. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Flip rice side down and line at the bottom of the bamboo mat lay strips of cucumber, avocado and crab meat along the nori sheet. Life the edge of the bamboo sheet and start rolling forward with light pressure. Take roll out of bamboo mat and cut in half and cut each half into 3 pieces.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (404 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 5/5 (60 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Taco Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Asian Grilled Tuna 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- crab and lemon maki 3.2/5 (81 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.