- 6 chicken breast(cooked and boiled)
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom & chicken soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 bag of cornbread stuffing
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Mix stuffing and butter in bowl set aside.
Pull chicken into bit size pieces then pour 1/2 of stuffing mixture into 9x13 baking dish layer 1/2 chicken on top of stuffing.
Mix 1 can of soup with milk and pour over chicken and stuffing.Repeat layering stuffing and chicken and the other can of soup with broth mixture on top .
Bake at 360 for 45 min. to 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (412 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (358 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (254 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Fish and Vegetable Casserole 4.8/5 (69 Votes)
- We LOVE this Tuna Casserole recipe! 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!