- 6 chicken breast(cooked and boiled)
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom & chicken soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 bag of cornbread stuffing
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
Mix stuffing and butter in bowl set aside.
Pull chicken into bit size pieces then pour 1/2 of stuffing mixture into 9x13 baking dish layer 1/2 chicken on top of stuffing.
Mix 1 can of soup with milk and pour over chicken and stuffing.Repeat layering stuffing and chicken and the other can of soup with broth mixture on top .
Bake at 360 for 45 min. to 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (390 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (339 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (105 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.4/5 (80 Votes)
- Fish and Vegetable Casserole 4.8/5 (66 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!