Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa
- 1 serving hot cocoa mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions)
- 2 pinches ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Prepare the hot cocoa mix according to the package directions.
Mix with half the chipotle and half the cinnamon.
Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the remaining chipotle and cinnamon.
For a kid-friendly version, omit the chipotle.
You'll also love
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.4/5 (170 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (96 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4.1/5 (93 Votes)
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Chocolate Cup Cakes 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (144 Votes)
- Chili Garlic Lime Shrimp 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.