Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa
- 1 serving hot cocoa mix (plus the ingredients called for in the package directions)
- 2 pinches ground chipotle chili pepper
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Prepare the hot cocoa mix according to the package directions.
Mix with half the chipotle and half the cinnamon.
Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the remaining chipotle and cinnamon.
For a kid-friendly version, omit the chipotle.
You'll also love
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.5/5 (149 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.1/5 (90 Votes)
- Lychee Milk Tea 4.1/5 (87 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Chocolate Cup Cakes 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Angel hair pasta with shrimp,... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a Pina Colada like a pro!