Paula’S House Seasoning, Paula'S Silly Salt & Paula'S Corny Salsa
Basic recipes that tie recipes together in the book
Here is a homemade version of Paula Deen's Silly Salt that is super easy to make and absolutely worth it.
- Listed below for each recipe!
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Paula’s House Seasoning Recipe
1 cup salt
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup garlic powder
Add onion powder according to preference
Paula Deen Silly Salt is a mixture of salt, onion, and garlic powders, spices, oil, and lemon flavor.
4 large ripe tomatoes cubed
1 small onion chopped
1 jalapeno pepper, deseeded, deveined, and chopped (wear gloves)
3 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp lime juice
1/2 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed, and lightly crushed
1 cup corn kernels
For the salsa:
In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
Serve immediately or chill it in the refridgerator.
I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Domplines 4.2/5 (165 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.6/5 (135 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Domplines 4.4/5 (152 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt 4.3/5 (122 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (113 Votes)
- Green apple and prosciutto salsa... 4.5/5 (92 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!