The Best Chocolate Bark, That is Vegan...Ever
Smooth chocolate that is good for you and the planet! Add all the dried fruit and nuts that you want! Indulge!
- One bag of vegan chocolate chips
- dark or milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- dried fruit and nuts of your choice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Tear off sections of wax paper and place on counter
Melt chips and oil in a sauce pan until smooth.
When the chocolate is melted and smooth, pour unto wax paper. Spread out with a spoon. Add your favorite toppings, I used cranberries, pistachios and sunflower seeds. Let sit until set and can break apart. Indulge!
Store in a cool place in an air tight container.
Make sure that you don't burn the chocolate by melting too fast. You can add more coconut oil to make smoother.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1111 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (924 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (353 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- CINNNAMON ROLLS 4/5 (102 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something that's melt-in-your-mouth-good? Look no further.
1 cup of dark chocolate
3 cups of semi-skim milk
3/5 cup of heavy cream
1 cup of egg whites
1/4 cup of brown sugar