The Best Chocolate Bark, That is Vegan...Ever
Smooth chocolate that is good for you and the planet! Add all the dried fruit and nuts that you want! Indulge!
- One bag of vegan chocolate chips
- dark or milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- dried fruit and nuts of your choice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Tear off sections of wax paper and place on counter
Melt chips and oil in a sauce pan until smooth.
When the chocolate is melted and smooth, pour unto wax paper. Spread out with a spoon. Add your favorite toppings, I used cranberries, pistachios and sunflower seeds. Let sit until set and can break apart. Indulge!
Store in a cool place in an air tight container.
Make sure that you don't burn the chocolate by melting too fast. You can add more coconut oil to make smoother.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1093 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (913 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (334 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
- CINNNAMON ROLLS 4/5 (102 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!