Dark chocolate fudge brownies with orange liqueur ganache: Recipe HERE
Moist, fudgy, dark chocolate brownies topped with a smooth dark chocolate ganache flavored with an orange liquor.
These moist, fudgy dark chocolate brownies are topped with smooth dark chocolate ganache infused with orange liqueur.
- 225g Dark chocolate
- 55g Butter
- 200g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 125g Flour
- 200g Cream
- 35g Butter
- 25ml Water
- 30g Cocoa
- 10ml Orange Liquor
- 165g Dark chocolate (chopped)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius or 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Melt the dark chocolate and butter together in the microwave or over a water bath on the stove.
Once melted, remove from heat and add the sugar, stirring until combined. Add the eggs one at a time. Stir in the vanilla and salt. In 3 additions, fold in the flour.
Pour into a prepared rectangular 8-inch pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
In a pot over the stove bring the cream, butter and water to a boil. Add the cocoa and stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil again.
Remove from heat. Add the chopped chocolate and liquor. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is well combined.
Pour over the baked and cooled brownies. Place in the refrigerator until the ganache has firmed up. Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1093 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (913 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (334 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 3.8/5 (303 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (193 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (119 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!