#MsCarmens CHOCOLATE Chip Pound Cake
I made a video for this recipe and it can be viewed by clicking on the link below:
If the link doesn't appear clickable just copy&paste it into the address bar.
- To make this treat you will need the following ingredients
- 1. Package of yellow cake mix (w/ pudding)
- 2. 1 cup of sour cream
- 3. 1/2 cup of veg oil
- 4. 1/2 cup water
- 5. 4 eggs
- 6. 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- MIX IT ALL IN
- ONCE OUT OF THE MIXER..
- YOU MUST FOLD IN WITH SPATULA YOUR..
- 7. 1 cup of CHOCOALATE CHIPS ( or as much as your heart desires!)
- You can view the link here on Youtube here
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Average budget
You must place ingredients 1-6 in a mixing bowl and gently mix slowly progressing the speed up until it has a decent consistency.
Then once you do that fold in your mini chocolate chips with a spatula. (NOT IN THE MIXER)
Then you drizzle the cake mix into a bundt pan and slip the creation into the oven at 350 DEGREES for about 50 MINUTES.
Take it out and cool and it should be ready to serve..
This cake can or cannot be served with vanilla icing for added sweetness!
You can view the link here on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aMd8PT9yxw
You will also need a bundt pan and a blender to make this delectable cake. Also we will do a cake giveaway around Harrisburg, PA and a video will accompany that too.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1094 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (913 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (335 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 3.3/5 (165 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Icing 4.2/5 (84 Votes)
- Roach Warrior Cake Balls 4.6/5 (40 Votes)
- The Original Chocolate Chip Cookies 3.9/5 (93 Votes)
- Chocolate Mini Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!