Delicious melt in your mouth cookies
Shortbread Cookies. Discover our recipe.
- 1 ½ cups softened butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup corn starch
- ½ tsp salt
Mix all ingredients together until creamy. You may add food colouring now if desired. Roll 1 tsp into a ball and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Press dough down with a fork. Decorate with candies or cherries if you wish.
Bake @ 300F (200 in my oven) for 20 minutes or until done.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1096 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (916 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (338 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (224 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (167 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Amandines 4.6/5 (81 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Easy Lemon Soufflés