Cooking is very simple, not very expensive, but tasty! Try it and you will not regret.
- - 2 slices of white bread toast
- - 1 tbsp chocolate paste
- - 1 banana.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Slice of bread with chocolate paste lubricates, it should be laid on banana slices, cover with second slice of bread and fry on both sides in butter.
2. Why fry, you ask? And this is the whole and relish, banana becomes soft pliable crossed with chocolate spread and gave bliss!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 3.7/5 (317 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (205 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (273 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Challah 4.2/5 (136 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (115 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.