Cooking is very simple, not very expensive, but tasty! Try it and you will not regret.
- - 2 slices of white bread toast
- - 1 tbsp chocolate paste
- - 1 banana.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Slice of bread with chocolate paste lubricates, it should be laid on banana slices, cover with second slice of bread and fry on both sides in butter.
2. Why fry, you ask? And this is the whole and relish, banana becomes soft pliable crossed with chocolate spread and gave bliss!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.7/5 (323 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (206 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (276 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (138 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (135 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!