Home made peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1tsp sugar
- 1 tbs chile garlic paste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all ingredients together , till smooth paste-like and enjoy this dipping
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.7/5 (323 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.4/5 (127 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 4/5 (119 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (101 Votes)
- Berry Blue Freeze 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (108 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!