Sweet Bread Machine Challah
- 1.5c water
- 3.5c plus tsp oil
- 1 egg
- 6c flour
- 3/4c sugar
- 4.5tsp yeast
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put all wet ingredients in, followed by dry-Dry should cover wet completely.
Make a well in flour and add yeast (shouldn't touch wet ingredients).
Bread machine on dough setting.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (224 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (168 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (261 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (113 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (118 Votes)
- WHOLE WHEAT & FLAX BREAD for... 4/5 (113 Votes)
- Sweet Chilli Chicken 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Choreg 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you love baking then you probably find yourself using a piping bag quite often. In this video we show you the easiest way to fill a piping bag, without all the mess!