- Won Ton Wrappers
- Icing sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut Won Ton wrappers into hearts, whatever size
Put Nutella into ziplock bag (pastry bag it) and squeeze some into middle of half of the Won Ton Wrappers.
Run some water around the edges of the Nutella wrappers and put lid on top. Fry for about a minute (each side) in oil.
Take out and dust with some icing sugar.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1433 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1118 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (927 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (359 Votes)
- Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pink Truffled Ravioli with Goat... 3.3/5 (103 Votes)
- Korean Dumplings 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This easy dessert is melt-in-your-mouth YUM!
3/5 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of flour
1.25 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of butter
2/5 cup of water
1/4 cup of sugar