- Won Ton Wrappers
- Icing sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut Won Ton wrappers into hearts, whatever size
Put Nutella into ziplock bag (pastry bag it) and squeeze some into middle of half of the Won Ton Wrappers.
Run some water around the edges of the Nutella wrappers and put lid on top. Fry for about a minute (each side) in oil.
Take out and dust with some icing sugar.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1111 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (924 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (353 Votes)
- Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pink Truffled Ravioli with Goat... 3.4/5 (98 Votes)
- Korean Dumplings 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This easy dessert is melt-in-your-mouth YUM!
3/5 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of flour
1.25 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of butter
2/5 cup of water
1/4 cup of sugar