Philadelphia Cheese Ball with Pickles
Classic cheese ball with delicious Philly cream cheese and pickles will be the life of the party!
- 1 package (8oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tbs mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tbs sweet pickles chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- chopped walnuts
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Leave cream cheese out at room temperature to soften.
Mix all of the other ingredients together and mix with the cheese.
Leave in the fridge overnight.
Next day, make into a ball and roll it into the walnuts.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 4/5 (390 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Garlic and Parsley Domplines 4.4/5 (169 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (131 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.9/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!