3 minute cupcakes
The easiest cupcakes alive!! And the yummiest!!
Bring on the frosting!!
- 3 eggs
- 125g margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp baking powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350•
Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
Mix all ingredients and beat for 3 minutes
Bake at 350• until golden brown.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1094 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (914 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (336 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (221 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (165 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (195 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (158 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make this EASY 3-INGREDIENT vanilla cake now!