- 4 bricks of cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkg oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
To make the batter: using a food processor, combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla together.
To make the crust: crush the cookies in a food processor and combine with melted butter.
Assemble: grease 8 mini springform pans (or one big springform pan) and add the batter mixture onto the crust mixture.
Bake: 325 F for 40 minutes.
calories: 435 calories per half mini cheesecake.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1433 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1115 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (926 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.2/5 (138 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4.1/5 (139 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- #MsCarmens CHOCOLATE Chip Pound... 4.6/5 (87 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.