- 4 bricks of cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pkg oreo cookies
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
To make the batter: using a food processor, combine cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla together.
To make the crust: crush the cookies in a food processor and combine with melted butter.
Assemble: grease 8 mini springform pans (or one big springform pan) and add the batter mixture onto the crust mixture.
Bake: 325 F for 40 minutes.
calories: 435 calories per half mini cheesecake.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1096 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.5/5 (916 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (224 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 4/5 (168 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.3/5 (135 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- #MsCarmens CHOCOLATE Chip Pound... 4.6/5 (87 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (131 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Easy Lemon Soufflés